Main Topic: Governance and Cooperation
General Assembly GA
- Balancing Security and Human Rights in Multilateral Cooperation against terrorism.
Social, Cultural and Humanitarian Committee SOCHUM
- Promoting cooperation between countries on the topic of migration and human trafficking.
- Tackling the question of improving living standards in LEDC.
Disarmament and International Security Committee DISEC
- Question of monitoring cyber and digital tools such as drones and their potential use in cyber warfare.
- Efforts to contain the proliferation of illegal weapons production worldwide.
Security Council SC
- The political and social instability in Venezuela.
- The issue of North Korea.
Special Political and Decolonization Committee SPD
- Establishing international laws and regulations for border control processes in order to improve the regulations of the migration phenomenon.
- Improving diplomatic relations between Europe and Libya in order to address the issue of exploitation of migrants.
Economic and Social Council ECOSOC
- Divergences in global monetary policy and extreme volatility of currencies in relations to the EURO and US DOLLAR.
- Implementing the development cooperation forum (DCF) in order to strengthen transparency in financial investments for UN funds.
- The question of achieving a more efficient international response to natural disasters.
Environment Commission EnvCom
- Measures to promote the use of renewable sources of energy in order to reduce pollution, enforced by national governments.
- The environmental impact of the exploitation of mineral resources such as the Amazon Rainforest ecoregions.
- Promoting scientific research for the development and implementation of alternative sources of energy.
- Using governmental influence to guarantee awareness about world heritage sites in order to contain the effects that mass-tourism has on them.
- Promoting democracy in order to grant free access to education for all.
- Improving measures to strengthen international cooperation between countries in the preservation of world heritage sites.
International Court of Justice ICJ
- Case concerning Certain Iranian Assets (Islamic Republic of Iran v. United States of America)
Advisory Panel for Political and Legal Challenges to International Governance and Cooperation
- Enhancing International Cooperation on Climate Change Mitigation under the Paris Agreement
- Balancing Security and Human Rights in Multilateral Cooperation against terrorism