Disarmament and International Security Committee, GA (DISEC)
- Combating the recruitment of young people by international terrorist organisations.
- Strengthening peace and security through disarmament in the Middle East and Africa.
Social, Cultural and Humanitarian committee, GA (SOCHUM)
- Promoting gender equality and combating discrimination against women.
- Promoting free medical care.
Environment Commission (EnvCom)
- Promoting the restoration of degraded forests and landscapes in drylands.
- Measures to promote water recycling and avoid the gross chemical contamination of water.
- Tackling the acidification of oceans by reducing carbon dioxide emissions.
Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- Promoting aid for trade initiative in supporting LDCs.
- Strengthening international cooperation in order to ensure a shift towards the Blue Economy.
- Promoting sustainable human settlements development with a focus on big cities.
- Educating for a sustainable future.
- Promoting freedom of expression in order to eradicate poverty.
- Measures to ensure the protection of world heritage sites.
Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO)
- Promoting sustainable diets within the sustainability of food systems.
- Implementing the World Soil Charter.
- Measures to reduce food wastage.
Security Council (SC)
- The question of combating extremist groups in Nigeria.
- The question of political instability in Turkey.
International Court of Justice
Advisory Panel on political and legal challenges for a sustainable development
- Advancing strategies to reduce human ecological foodprint through sustainable consumption and production habits.
- Providing access to clean water with special focus on innovative technologies.