Beyond Borders: towards 2030
- Assessing urgent measures in order to reach the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals, some ten years from the deadline
- Topic 1: Measures to prevent the use of nuclear and bacteriological weapons.
- Topic 2: The issue of trade in illegal arms on the black market and on the dark web.
- Topic 1: Improvement of social services and education system in order to prevent radicalization worldwide.
- Topic 2: Development of transboundary solutions in order to guarantee food security and to combat poverty.
- Topic 1: Actions designed to create a global legal framework in order to tackle corporate tax fraud.
- Topic 2: The issue of the legal status of refugees and persecuted minorities.
COUNCILS AND COMMISSIONS
- Topic 1: The Israel-Palestine issue.
- Topic 2: The Kashmir issue.
- Topic 3: The Hong Kong issue
- Topic 1: Measures to reduce plastic and microplastic pollution with the aim of preventing coastal water deterioration.
- Topic 2: Enhancing international cooperation in order to protect the Amazon rainforest.
- Topic 3: Actions aimed at stopping the acceleration of Species Extinction Rates and biodiversity loss as caused by human activities
- Topic 1: Eradicating child trafficking worldwide.
- Topic 2: The promotion of adequate and sustainable technological progress and innovation among LEDCs.
- Topic 3: Addressing the exploitation of workers by multinational corporations in LEDCs.
- Case: Immunities and Criminal Proceedings (Equatorial Guinea v. France)
- Topic 1: Climate change beyond bordes: political and legal challenges to implement mitigation and adaptation measures
- Topic 2: Internet as a tool to interefere with Sovereignty and internal affairs: promoting universal principles and rules